GISWiki - Das freie Portal für Geoinformatik (GIS)
QLandkarte is aimed to be a GPSMapEdit counterpart for GNU/Linux.
- Supporting Garmin's GPSmap 60CSx unit. For other USB units you have to get involved.
- Import map collections (needs *.tdb file, basemap and map tiles)
- Load single *.img tiles
- Display maps and object information
- Search for places via Google Maps API
- Search for geocaches via opencaching.de
- Save workspace to *.gpx
- Select and upload maps to device
- create waypoints
- move / edit waypoints
- upload / download waypoints
- load waypoints from *.gpx
- save waypoints to *.gpx
- download tracks
- load tracks from *.gpx
- save tracks to *.gpx
- Print maps to PDF or paper.