CAVOR is an engine for building apps that involve both graphic and text/numeric data. Primarily GIS is the initial focus, but consider also CAD, CASE, project management (eg PERT charts), and others. Built-in scripting, C API, also supports Tcl and Java.
- Intended Audience: Developers, End Users/Desktop
- License: GNU General Public License (GPL), GNU Library or Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Operating System: All BSD Platforms (FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Apple Mac OS X), All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes), Linux
- Programming Language: C, C++, Java, Tcl
- Topic: Front-Ends, Viewers, GIS, Visualization
- Translations: English
- User Interface: X Window System (X11)